layout

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The 2 M's

Highlights of my life as of now! :)

#1 Mission

 I recently received my mission call and couldn't be happier! Its certainly not where I thought I was going, but when I read the name, I knew that that is where I was meant to be!

It was such a great time because my entire family was there (plus my best friends). Its going to be the last time we are together for 2 years because I am going on a mission and Cristian (my older brother) is going to Afghanistan. Crazy things in store for my family. But liife is good.

You are hereby called to serve in the Las Vegas Nevada Spanish speaking mission! Sin city here I come!

#2 Military Ball

Last night I was visited by my FHE husband and he asked me to attend his Military Ball with him! It was such a nice surprise and I am just so excited!
This is what he gave me when he asked me to the ball! Its literally a Military ball! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment