layout

Monday, March 14, 2011

now im a belieBer ....not a trace, a doubt in my mind.

its true! it has happpened. i never knew that it would but here I AM all sorts of in love. he is 17. WHO CARES?! 3 years is not bad! its funny to think that a little over a month ago i was making fun of his age and how he is thinking about love already haha! BUT i can seen clearly now. he does in fact know what he is talking about! to think all this time he has been singing songs about me and i never knew. i have now seeen the movie 3 times and couldn't be more in love. <3 look out little girls because here i comee!

everyone who sees this just know that- HOLLLA i dont care if you wannna make fun of me my whole life-feel freeee because NOTHING is gonna change my mind. im convinced. im in love and i dont care who knows itt! :)
yumm.


No comments:

Post a Comment