layout

Monday, November 15, 2010

thankful

the month of november brings blissful snowy weather, lots of food and thoughts of thanksgiving!  i am thankful for...

         -David .... O Mckay Library :)

              -JUANCITO


 -Food- favorite thing of lifeee, brings me ultimate happiness



             -Family!!

         -Footie Pajamas
-Late nights, staying up til 4AM, lauging at dumb stuff, talking about random things, pizza rolls and making friendship braclets and necklaces...oh and throwing beads in a heaterrr


             -Heather.. and her cinnamon rolls

       -Friends who come visit me in times of need

              -Amazing roommates-Ashely, Katrina and Cassandra (and Sam)

 -Missionary Work and Nemo postcards


        -MY MOTHERRR!

Just to name a fewwww... :)
I loveeee life and everyone in itt!

2 comments:

  1. AH! Your blog made me SO HAPPYYY!!! (Do you notice all the "y's".... I'm starting to officially write like you :) haha ). You are such and amazing girl and the greatest friend. I'm so happy you are in my life. :) LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you. A lot. THANK YOU for being my best friend. You're amazing and just seeing you today made me a lot happier. You're beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete